Monday, November 7, 2011

Fall 2011 > Card

SO...I have the amazing opportunity to go to CTN this year with my friends. (Most if not all linked under the Fellow Creatives section) I am really excited. Seriously. REALLY excited. I will get to be in the same room as Andreas Deja. I might get to meet Andreas Deja. I get all spastic giggly when I think about it. He is such an amazing animator/artist. ^^
Anyways, this is a painted-up version of a sketch I did for my current Directed Themes project - the character is Yang Guifei, one of the Four Beauties of Ancient China. (With a face so beautiful that it put flowers to shame) I'm using it as half of my business card for the CTN trip. Will no doubt change my card when I take all the final portfolio classes next semester...my last semester. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment