Friday, December 28, 2012

Challenge Accepted!

I have long been aware of CGHub.com, but with all the other sites I have been trying to maintain I thought it best not to start yet ANOTHER profile that I would not be able to keep up efficiently. However, this week's Character Forge 2D Challenge was to hard to resist, thus I now have a CGHub account if anyone cares to check in on my activity there. I plan to just use it for challenges and I may or may not post my entries elsewhere - so definitely worth a peek every now and then!! Hope to see you there! : )


EDIT: Okay...so did not realize the deadline for this challenge was so soon. I have been working at it, but I don't think I'm going to have a decent finish by noon this Saturday. I'll post my finished piece on my CGHub account when I do get it done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment