Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Very Productive Weekend






Updated 4 Beauties. Had the idea to start developing themes in sets of four each year (This year is refining these lovely ladies) so then I'll have fresh sets of business cards, post cards, etc. for mailings and events. (Gotta Catch'em all, eh?) I'm looking forward to this little tradition I'm setting up for myself, brainstorming all sorts of things for future years - and I'm still open for suggestions!!

All four completed over two days while listening to the Audio Commentaries on almost every Pixar and Disney animated movie owned by my roommate (So enlightening): water colors, acrylics, micron pen, markers, and colored pencils. Still needs a little tweaking in Photoshop before new cards can be ordered though, so look for them at the Grad Show! OPENING APRIL 13TH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment