Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Shall We Play A Game?

Aha! Proof that I have been quite busy. While I haven't reached my goal of posting some serious stuffs now, I have made much progress - in compiling a more thorough Style Guide, some quick character redesigns, mixing various digital palettes (Why didn't I do this earlier??), finding mean-time employment, taking a weekend trip to visit family (Not mine, but I love them as if they were), etc.

Anyways, I guess I do have a sneak peek at what I'm working on...

Anyone recognize this guy? This is a relatively-fast color study of his redesign. I wasn't trying for a render, but I did try to push it further in regards to edge control and general presentation. One small step for Beki. One giant leap for Raul's patience. : )


No comments:

Post a Comment