Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sculpture Update!

I was going to post a triple update today, but in light of the fact that I now need to make a run to the fabric/crafting store for a different shade of Satin and a functioning iron I've decided to save two updates in case I don't get the chance this week and end up putting it off until after Valentine's weekend...at which point I would be behind posting since I'll be out of town the last weekend in February for a birthday party. Hurray for cake (not that I need any more of that), not hurray for falling behind my schedule. ><

That said, the sculpture below has already been baked, painted, and given hair. I do not profess to be a master photographer, so please excuse the image quality. I also found it necessary to bring another lamp upstairs since from this point I decided it would be best to see what I was doing. lol There is a nice skylight window that faces north up there, BUT it's not quite so helpful when buried in snow. And it has been a bit on the chilly side recently. Anyways...




 
Ta da!

No comments:

Post a Comment