Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Special OniSan Announcement


Today is the day! Launch Day!!

I have opened a Patreon to help me to finish funding OniSan and continue to fund similar stop motion/graphic novel projects in the future. All the existing updates are being tidied up and moved over and all new updates will get posted there first. (The newsletter will still exist for early announcements on the costume design book launch, my convention schedule, shop updates/sales, etc.)

I have two starter Patreon tiers: Designer and Fabricator. Designer patrons will get access to general, story and development art while Fabricators will also get technique/tool content as well. I have a few priliminary goals set up – as I meet them I will add special content or upgrade the content and tiers that I have depending on what my patrons want. I'm hoping to cram as many quality posts into a month as possible to make the tier levels worth it.

I really hope that you will join me over on Patreon. If you could give it a share that would be appreciated too!

No comments:

Post a Comment