Thursday, January 3, 2019

Old Sequential Artwork






 I was sorting through old work and found these - the beginning sketched pages of Proposals and The Ugly Bug Ball in graphic novel form. Talk about a time warp. With that amount of pencil work I don't think I'll ever finish them, but I thought I'd share for those still here who might remember.

Much of my work these days is in puppet fabrication - which I try to post weekly updates over on Instagram. But I am still diligently working on OniSan which is both puppets and graphic novel. Normally I post progress to that on my newsletter, but if things keep chugging along as they have been lately...there may be more public announcement posts popping up this year. Exciting!!

Hoping you have all survived 2018 and are as thrilled as I am to be starting off 2019 with a renewed energy and optimism!

No comments:

Post a Comment